- dusted with remaining confectioners' sugar. Gently but quickly peel
- off parchment paper.
- Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short
- side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2
- minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Set aside 1 cup. Unroll cake;
- spread remaining filling evenly over cake to within 1/2 in of edges.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of caramel topping; sprinkle with 6
- tablespoons of walnuts. Roll up again.
- Spread reserved filling over cake roll. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce
- and remaining caramel topping. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One slice equals 227 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.