Double Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, stir together first seven ingredients. Place in the cylinder of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2. When freezing process is complete, stir in chocolate chips if desired. Serve immediately or freeze. Yield: about 2 quarts.
1/2 cup: 218 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (19g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Double Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.