Double Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, stir together first seven ingredients. Place in the cylinder of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2. When freezing process is complete, stir in chocolate chips if desired. Serve immediately or freeze. Yield: about 2 quarts.
1/2 cup: 218 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Double Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.