Double Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, stir together first seven ingredients. Place in the cylinder of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2. When freezing process is complete, stir in chocolate chips if desired. Serve immediately or freeze. Yield: about 2 quarts.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 218 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.