- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips, optional
- In a large bowl, stir together first seven ingredients. Place in the cylinder of an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- When freezing process is complete, stir in chocolate chips if desired. Serve immediately or freeze. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Originally published as Double Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Cream in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate 1994, p46
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Cinnamon Ice Cream(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review