- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, grated
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting, melted
- Pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, eggs, oil and water; beat on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes. Fold in the grated chocolate, chocolate chips and pecans. Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Drizzle with frosting; garnish with pecan halves. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Bundt Cakes
"This is an amazing cake! I've been making it since I received the magazine it was in in the mail!"
"Best chocolate cake ever and so moist. I'm making this cake for my own birthday."
"I loved it!! Am planning to take it to our Pinochle club for dessert this month!"