Double Chocolate Brownies Recipe
"These rich fudgy brownies can't be beat for a quick dessert," says Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs for 2 minutes. Gradually add sugar, beating until thick and pale yellow. Combine flour and baking powder; add to egg mixture. Stir in the melted chocolate mixture, vanilla and chips.
- 2. Pour into a greased 8-in.-square microwave-safe dish. Cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Place on a wire rack; cool for 10 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 193 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Brownies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC