Double Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a microwave, melt butter and chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs for 2 minutes. Gradually add sugar, beating until thick and pale yellow. Combine flour and baking powder; add to egg mixture. Stir in the melted chocolate mixture, vanilla and chips.
- 2. Pour into a greased 8-in.-square microwave-safe dish. Cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Place on a wire rack; cool for 10 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 193 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 122 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Brownies
"My husband likes these brownies. They are also good with dark chocolate chips or peanut butter chips.December 8th is National Chocolate Brownie Day"
"its just as same as sponge cake"