- slices. Place cut side down on baking sheets coated with cooking
- spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm, turning once. Remove to
- wire racks to cool.
- For icing, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Stir in milk, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle
- over cookies; let stand until hardened. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One cookie equals 181 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.