Double Chocolate Biscotti Recipe
Refrigerated cookie dough gives you a head start on making biscotti from scratch. For true chocolate lovers, substitute chocolate chips for the vanilla.
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- In a large bowl, combine the dough, chips and nuts; knead until well combined. Divide dough in half.
- On greased baking sheets, shape each piece into a 13-in. x 2-1/2-in. log. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; cut diagonally with a serrated knife into 1-in. slices, separating each piece about 1/4 in. after cutting. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until firm. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: About 2 dozen.
Originally published as Double Chocolate Biscotti in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p1
Reviews for Double Chocolate Biscotti(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Macadamia Recipes >