Double Chocolate Bars Recipe
"A friend brought these fudgy bars a few years ago to tempt me with yet another chocolate treat," notes Nancy Clark of Zeigler, Illinois. "They are simple to make...and cleanup is a breeze! They're very rich, though, so be sure to cut them into bite-size pieces."
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; pat onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- 2. In a microwave, heat milk and 1 cup chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until chips begin to melt but do not lose their shape. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 bar equals 132 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC