- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Banana Muffins(25)
Sort By :
I made these muffins several times the first year the recipe came out in Taste of Home. They tasted and smelled great!. For some reason I stopped making them...but my husband, who hardly eats sweets, just asked me to make these again! He remembered them from years ago and says he liked them. I am so glad the recipe is still on here!!
very good .. u can taste both the chocolate and banana flavors.
very chocolaty, moist, smelled very banana-like. I used coconut oil. Makes 13 in my pan b/c they flattened on top. Came right out of pan(used olive oil spray.
These are great. I have made them many times
I love muffins. I have so many taste of home muffins I love to make. BUT, I made these yesterday and they are my new favorites! They are wonderful. You will love them. My whole family loved these.