- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-1/3 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
Sort By :
"I was looking to use up some ripe bananas, but I wanted something different than banana bread. I found this recipe, and these muffins are delicious!!!"
"These were fantastic! To satisfy a love of peanut butter with both chocolate and banana, we used peanut butter chips instead of the chocolate chips and they were great! I would definitely make these again!"
"Really good! I will be making them again! My whole family really likes these."
"I just finished making these. My son who was down in the basement could smell them and came up to try them. They are DELICIOUS! I'll be making these again!"
"I made these muffins last nite because I had over ripe bananas. The only thing I did different was using regular chocolate chips not the miniature. I have to say these are one of my favorite muffins. Will make alot in the future!!!"