- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until
- smooth. Beat in the sour cream, chocolate and extract. Add eggs;
- beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes (filling
- will not be set). Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients. Gently spread over filling.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 315 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.