- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the peanut butter, shortening and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg; mix well. Stir in milk and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 10 dozen.
Originally published as Double Chip Cookies in Taste of Home April/May 1998, p64
Reviews for Double Chip Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review