Double Chip Bars Recipe
"Our two children love these sweet, rich dessert bars," writes Victoria Lowe of Lititz, Pennsylvania. "They go together so quickly that I can even make them on hectic days."
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1. Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle the cracker crumbs evenly over butter. Pour milk evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle with chips; press down firmly.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 140 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC