- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Place butter in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle the cracker crumbs evenly over butter. Pour milk evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle with chips; press down firmly.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Double Chip Bars
Sort By :
I definitely added caramel, it was great!
Made these for my daughter's high school softball team. Super easy, but not as much peanut butter flavor as I was anticipating. Might use caramel or white chocolate flavored chips the next time, but will make them again!
Everyone loves these bars! I have never had any problems making them but I think the key is you have to let them sit and cool for a good while before trying to get them out of the pan. I even like to put them in the fridge for an hour or so to really get them settled before cutting.
These were pretty tasty but I had the same problem as someone else in that they were hard to get out in one piece. I subbed butterscotch chips for PB. I also added some toffee bits and pecans to one small area just to try and it was good. Probably make these again, but not as a go too as they are pretty rich.
I made these for the superbowl game last night. They were loose, crumbly, and difficult to take out. They were easy though and I may make them again with some modifications...