"This rich and zesty dip for tortilla chips can be made in a jiffy when the munchies strike," reports Linda Keller of Sylvania, Ohio. "My husband and I often have it as a late-night snack after the kids are all in bed."
Recommended: 47 Sweet and Savory Snacks For Your TV Marathon
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) turkey chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Top with chili, onions, chilies and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Double Chili Cheese Dip in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p39
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Double Chili Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2015
"I have been making this recipe for many years. It is always a big hit. In fact, I am hosting happy hour tonight with some neighborhood women and will makethis appetizer."