Double Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) turkey chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Top with chili, onions, chilies and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 189 calories, 14g fat (0g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 12g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Double Chili Cheese Dip
"I have been making this recipe for many years. It is always a big hit. In fact, I am hosting happy hour tonight with some neighborhood women and will makethis appetizer."
"This is always a big hit and never any leftovers. We don't care for olives, so leave them off. Usually make a double batch & still no leftovers. It truly is easy & quick to make."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.