Double Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) turkey chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Top with chili, onions, chilies and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (calculated without olives and tortilla chips) equals 189 calories, 14 g fat (0 saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 502 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Double Chili Cheese Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.