"This rich and zesty dip for tortilla chips can be made in a jiffy when the munchies strike," reports Linda Keller of Sylvania, Ohio. "My husband and I often have it as a late-night snack after the kids are all in bed."
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) turkey chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Top with chili, onions, chilies and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Double Chili Cheese Dip in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p39
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Double Chili Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2010
"This is always a big hit and never any leftovers. We don't care for olives, so leave them off. Usually make a double batch & still no leftovers. It truly is easy & quick to make."