Double Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (14.3 ounces) turkey chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Top with chili, onions, chilies and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Double Chili Cheese Dip(1)
Sort By :
This is always a big hit and never any leftovers. We don't care for olives, so leave them off. Usually make a double batch & still no leftovers. It truly is easy & quick to make.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chili Cheese Dip >
- Chili Dip >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >