Double-Cheese Beef Panini Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 slices white bread
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices deli roast beef
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, blue cheese, horseradish and pepper; set aside. In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender.
- 2. Spread mayonnaise mixture over one side of each slice of bread. On four slices, layer one piece of cheese, two slices of roast beef, sauteed onion and another piece of cheese; top with remaining bread.
- 3. Spread butter over both sides of sandwiches. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 2-3 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 639 calories, 44g fat (18g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 1340mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein
Reviews for Double-Cheese Beef Panini
"The mayo sauce is amazing! I had some extra and it is great just as a dip."
"I've made these sandwiches several times, my husband and I just love them. Can't wait for dinner tonight!"