- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 slices white bread
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices deli roast beef
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, blue cheese, horseradish and pepper; set aside. In a large skillet, saute onion in oil until tender.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over one side of each slice of bread. On four slices, layer one piece of cheese, two slices of roast beef, sauteed onion and another piece of cheese; top with remaining bread.
- Spread butter over both sides of sandwiches. Cook on a panini maker or indoor grill for 2-3 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Double-Cheese Beef Panini
Sort By :
The mayo sauce is amazing! I had some extra and it is great just as a dip.
I've made these sandwiches several times, my husband and I just love them. Can't wait for dinner tonight!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >