Double Cheddar Hash Browns Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soups. Stir in hash browns. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and cornflake crumbs. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until golden. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 286 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 846mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein .
Reviews for Double Cheddar Hash Browns
"Love this recipe...it goes so well with so many different meals. A keeper for sure...."