Double Cheddar Hash Browns Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the soups. Stir in hash browns. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and cornflake crumbs. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until golden. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 286 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 846mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein
Reviews for Double Cheddar Hash Browns
"Love this recipe...it goes so well with so many different meals. A keeper for sure...."