Double Cheddar Hash Browns Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- In a large bowl, combine the soups. Stir in hash browns. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and cornflake crumbs. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until golden. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Double Cheddar Hash Browns
Sort By :
"Love this recipe...it goes so well with so many different meals. A keeper for sure...."
"This is one of the first dishes I prepared as a new wife and ten years later, my husband still considers this one of his favorites. There are many other versions of this out there that are far more complicated and not nearly as tasty. This one is a keeper."