- 1-1/3 cups angel food cake mix
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, combine cake mix and water; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 1 minute. Pour into an ungreased 11x7-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and entire top appears dry. Cool completely, about 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in pudding mixture until blended. Run a knife around sides of pan. Remove cake and cut horizontally into two layers. Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread with half of pudding mixture. Top with remaining cake layer and pudding mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the raspberries, blackberries and sugar. Serve with cake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Double Berry Lemon Dessert in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p15
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Double Berry Lemon Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Angel Food Cake >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blackberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Frosting >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >