- 2 medium baking potatoes (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 teaspoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped tomato, optional
- Bake potatoes at 425° for 40-45 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool to the touch. In a bowl, combine sour cream, milk, salt and Parmesan cheese. Cut a thin slice off the top of potatoes; carefully scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell. Mash pulp with sour cream mixture; stuff shells. Sprinkle with bacon and cheddar cheese. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Top with tomato if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Twice-Baked Potatoes in Reminisce Extra April 1996, p47
Reviews for Double-Baked Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2009
"Very good. Next time I will add a little more salt and pepper, also more parmesan cheese and a little garlic."
Reviewed Dec. 8, 2008
"I add an egg or two to this recipe to help keep it moist and add extra flavor...very good!"