From Baird, Texas, Nila Tower suggests, "This colorful salad is delicious with chicken or turkey dishes. It's especially pretty served in a glass bowl."
- 1 large Golden Delicious apple, diced
- 1 large Red Delicious apple, diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced celery
- In a bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Double Apple Salad in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p17
Reviews for Double Apple Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review