Dolloped Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Scrub and pierce sweet potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 10-13 minutes or until tender, turning twice. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Cut an "X" in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Dollop with cream cheese mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Dolloped Sweet Potatoes(11)
Sort By :
Loved this sweet and tasty recipe. Only thing I would do different next time is not use the microwave. I think I'll boil the whole potatoe till almost done and then finish in the oven. Microwave made the outside too tough and I like the skin as well as the inside of a sweet potatoe. I didn't have any pumpkin pie spice so I just used some nutmeg and cinnamon. Whats in pumpkin pie spice anyway? Still tasted great!
Delicious! Everyone loved them, even folks who don't like sweet potatoes!
Can't wait to get to the store for the potatoes! This sounds absolutely delicious. I always bake my sweet potatoes in the microwave, but don't have a topping recipe that sounds this good. I have made cinnamon butter, but never thought of using cream cheese.
Served this recently and everyone loved it. Will definitely use again and again.
Can't wait until Thursday to use this wonderful recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >