Dog Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, wheat germ and cinnamon. Stir in the water, peanut butter, egg and oil. On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a 3-in. bone-shaped cookie cutter.
- Place 2-in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned (tops may crack). Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 31 dog biscuits.
Reviews for Dog Biscuits(8)
Sort By :
I made these for my friends who have dogs and they were a great success. I included a copy of the recipe with the biscuits for them to make their own.
Wheat isn't good for dogs. I've made similar using brown rice flour.
These look super easy, sadly my dog has a wheat allergy. anyone have a recipe that does not include wheat?
I've given these to my dog, and our friend's and family's dogs, and they all loved them!
SO easy to make and my Lucy loved them! I used Christmas cookie cutters and am going to give them to all the dog lovers at work!