Dixie Herb Rub Recipe
- 1 tablespoon each dried basil, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in a covered container. Rub over poultry or meat before grilling, baking or broiling. Yield: 1/3 cup.
1 teaspoon: 4 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Dixie Herb Rub
"I made this last year in several batches to give as gifts in some shaker jars. It was a big hit!"