Disappearing Fruit Dip
"This tangy dip never lasts long at our house," says Camille Langford of Branson, Missouri. "For variety, try substituting orange juice and orange peel."
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Dash ground ginger
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, lime
- juice, lime peel and ginger until smooth. Serve with fruit.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.