Disappearing Fruit Dip Recipe
"This tangy dip never lasts long at our house," says Camille Langford of Branson, Missouri. "For variety, try substituting orange juice and orange peel."
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Dash ground ginger
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, marshmallow creme, lime juice, lime peel and ginger until smooth. Serve with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Disappearing Fruit Dip in Taste of Home February/March 2005, p53
Reviews for Disappearing Fruit Dip(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2010
Every time we serve fuit for an event of any kind our 16 yr old daughter insists that we serve this dip with it. It is a little tart with a cream cheese style to it. Soooooo good!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >