Dirty Martini Deviled Eggs Recipe
For my mother's 92nd birthday I wanted some classic appetizers for the event. So I made deviled eggs and added an adult flavor twist. Chill them for 2-3 hours to allow the flavors to blend and the filling to be firm.—Linda Foreman, Locust Grove, Oklahoma
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon green olive juice
- 1 teaspoon dry vermouth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced green olives
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, olive juice, vermouth, parsley and peppers; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- 2. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with olive slices. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 78 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC