A favorite of my husband's, this easy recipe comes from my sister-in-law.—Nora Troyer, Franklin, Kentucky
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional cookies, halved and/or crushed, optional
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream and cookies. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional cookies and mint if desired. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Dirty Ice Cream in Country Woman May/June 1997, p35
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Dirty Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review