- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) reduced-fat Oreo cookies
- Gummy worms, optional
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Divide a third of the cookie crumbs and half of the pudding mixture among 10 dessert cups; repeat layers. Top with remaining crumbs. Garnish with gummy worms if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Dirt Pudding Cups
Sort By :
"This recipe is AMAZING! Using little pots so that everyone gets a gummy worm was such a fun and great idea! It tastes wonderful and so much fun was added just making this dessert and enjoying it!!!!!"
"I have used this recipie in the past, I called it worms in dirt, I placed the crushed cookie and pudding mixture in a sand bucket like the ones you make castles out of in the summer time. and mixed in the gummy worms so it looked like they too where covered in dirt and used the shovel for the pail to serve. It is an awsome party treat. I am thinking of making this for my kiddos and freinds this halloween."