Dirt Pudding Cups Recipe
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) reduced-fat Oreo cookies
- Gummy worms, optional
- 1. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Divide a third of the cookie crumbs and half of the pudding mixture among 10 dessert cups; repeat layers. Top with remaining crumbs. Garnish with gummy worms if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
One 3/4-cup serving (calculated without gummy worms) equals 269 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 406 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.