"These darling little desserts are my daughter Crystal's favorite," relates Linda Emery of Tuckerman, Arkansas. "At birthday parties, everyone loves the individual servings because each person gets a gummy worm," she adds.
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) reduced-fat Oreo cookies
- Gummy worms, optional
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Divide a third of the cookie crumbs and half of the pudding mixture among 10 dessert cups; repeat layers. Top with remaining crumbs. Garnish with gummy worms if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Dirt Pudding Cups in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p48
Reviews for Dirt Pudding Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review