Perhaps “Down and Dirty Dessert” would be a better name for this delicious concoction from Kristi Linton of Bay City, Michigan, because you're going to want to put a spoon in each hand and go to town! It's just that good!
20 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies
- Shaved white chocolate, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and confectioners'
- sugar until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes
- for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Gradually
- stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread 1-1/3 cups of crushed cookies into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in.
- dish. Layer with half of the pudding mixture and half of the
- remaining cookies. Repeat layers. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- before serving. Serve with shaved white chocolate if desired. Yield:
- 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 317 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 387 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.