- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed
- Shaved white chocolate, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Gradually stir into cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread 1-1/3 cups of crushed cookies into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Layer with half of the pudding mixture and half of the remaining cookies. Repeat layers. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with shaved white chocolate if desired. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Dirt Dessert
"First time to make dirt and it was easy to make"
"this recipe looks amazing. cant wait to try it"
"Big Hit with everyone!"
"YUM! I made this for a halloween party. I stuck one of those plastic "bloody" hands in the middle so it looked like someone coming up from the ground. Everyone LOVED it.MDCrab2 I used your recipe. Thank your niece for me ;)"
"I have never made this with vanilla pudding-I use chocolate pudding and I also add gummy worms for the kids."