- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 2 clean new plastic flower pots, about 6 inches in diameter
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Silk flowers, aluminum foil, gummy worms and clean new gardening tools, optional
- Crush cookies until they resemble potting soil. Divide half of the crumbs between the flower pots. Set pots and remaining crumbs aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in whipped topping. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture until blended.
- Add filling to pots; top with reserved crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. If desired, wrap silk flower stems in foil; add to flower pots. Decorate with gummy worms and display with gardening tools if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Dirt Cake(11)
Sort By :
I love this site.
god that sounds utterly foul - no wonder Americans are all obese if you eat that sort of cack.
We made this for my sons birthday activity.
THE KIDS LOVED IT!!
My youngest son of 5, age 26, still loves Dirt Cake! He called me yesterday from the grocery store & asked what he needed to make Dirt Cake, then brought me the ingredients to make it for him. Love to please my sons with their favorite things :)
This cake is sooo easy and fun to make I used chocolate pudding instead of vanilla and my7 year old daughter made the whole thing and she was soo proud of herself and the cake tastes soooo good thank you for sharing this yummy recipe :)