Dirt Balls Recipe
Looking for a showstopper on a Halloween buffet? Check out these dill-garlic cheese balls! They're so simple to make, and you can omit the black sesame seeds for other holidays.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Black sesame seeds
- Bagel chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and oil until smooth. Stir in the feta cheese, onions, garlic, dill, oregano and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Shape cheese mixture into three balls and roll in sesame seeds. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with bagel chips. Yield: 3 cheese balls (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Dirt Balls
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC