Dirt Ball Pops Recipe
Like the popular dessert cup, our "dirt ball" pops is another fun spin on a treat kids adore. The fun and simple recipe is great for getting even the youngest cooks involved in the kitchen. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Rice Krispies, crushed
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 20 gummy worms
- Lollipop sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the almond butter, honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir in cereal and coconut.
- With wet hands, shape mixture into 1-in. balls, inserting gummy worms into balls. Roll in cookie crumbs. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; insert lollipop stick into balls. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 20 truffles.
Originally published as Dirt Ball Pops in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p167
Reviews for Dirt Ball Pops(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review