Dipped Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies Recipe
A tin of Jackie Howell's chocolate-coated cookies is a tempting treat you'll love to give. "The recipe is almost too simple to believe!" assures the Gordo, Alabama field editor.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 sleeve (4 ounces) round butter-flavored crackers
- 1 cup white, semisweet, or milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1. Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers; top with remaining crackers to make sandwiches. Refrigerate.
- 2. In a double boiler over simmering water, melt chocolate chips and shortening, stirring until smooth. Dip sandwiches and place on waxed paper until chocolate hardens. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 264 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Dipped Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC