Dipped Peanut Butter Logs Recipe
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 10 ounces sweetened shredded coconut (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 squares)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Chill for 1 hour or until firm enough to shape.
- 2. Shape into 2-in. logs; place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth.
- 3. Dip one end of each log into chocolate; allow excess to drip off or drizzle chocolate over logs. Return to waxed paper-lined sheet; chill until chocolate is set. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 each: 181 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Dipped Peanut Butter Logs
"Was something left out of the directions? You state simply to "shape into 2" logs." Do you mean 2" diameter? And then cut into 48 pieces?"