Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 to 1 pound milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, milk, egg and vanilla; beat until smooth. Gradually stir in biscuit mix and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-in. balls and place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten each ball with the bottom of a glass. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip each cookie halfway into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
Sort By :
"My kids have taken this recipe to our county fair. It has judged well! Delicious and easy to make!"
"I make these cookies every year for Christmas. It's not only a family favorite, but our friends can't get their fill of them either.I never bothered to flatten them and they still turn out great. However, I top rack bake only as the bottoms tend to over brown."