Dipped Brownie Pops Recipe
I had to have a quick fundraiser at school for a student organization, so I made these brownie pops. The kids loved them and I sold over 200 hundred in an afternoon. For s'mores brownie pops, add crushed graham crackers to the dipped chocolate. —Jamie Franklin, Murtaugh, Idaho
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 16 wooden pop sticks
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 2/3 cup white baking chips
- Assorted sprinkles, chopped pecans and/or miniature marshmallows
- 1. Line a 8- or 9-in.-square baking pan with foil; grease the foil and set aside. Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions for the size baking pan you used. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Using foil, lift brownie out of pan; remove foil. Cut brownie into sixteen squares. Gently insert wooden pop stick into the side of each square. Cover and freeze 30 minutes.
- 3. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening; stir until smooth. Repeat with white baking chips and remaining shortening.
- 4. Dip eight brownies halfway into chocolate mixture; allow excess to drip off. Dip remaining brownies halfway into white chip mixture; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Place in bags and fasten with twist ties or ribbon if desired. Yield: 16 brownie pops.
1 brownie pop equals 293 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Dipped Brownie Pops
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC