- In another bowl, combine 3/4 cup vanilla frosting and green and
- yellow food coloring to make a lighter shade of green. Cut a small
- hole in the corner of the plastic or pastry bag for pastry tip.
- Insert #5 tip into bag. Fill bag with lighter green frosting. Pipe
- frosting onto feet, arms and face; smooth with a small metal spatula
- or butter knife.
- Cut two craft spoons according to the arms/scales patter. Lightly
- frost the spoons; let dry completely and insert into top of head for
- scales. Combine 3-4 tablespoons of vanilla frosting and black food
- Prepare another plastic or pastry bag; insert #3 tip into bag. Fill
- with black frosting; set aside. Using remaining vanilla frosting to
- frost base and form eyes and teeth. Using black frosting, pipe an
- outline around body and arms. Follow the pattern, also pipe designs
- on face and feet. Yield: 9 servings.
Editor's Note: This is an approximate measurement due to natural but variable cake shrinkage.