Dinosaur Eggs Recipe
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir in cinnamon. In a large measuring cup with a spout, beat milk and pudding mix until blended, about 1 minute. Quickly whisk into gelatin until smooth.
- 2. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Cut into ovals or use an egg-shaped cookie cutter. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 each: 81 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Dinosaur Eggs
"These taste horrible, but they turn out so cool as a center piece. I made them for my son's dinosaur birthday and everyone thought they were so cool. I also made some purple one's. I made the "nest" out of toasted coconut and green dyed coconut. I was very pleased with how they came out. Not very tasty though, maybe without the cinnamon they'd taste better ..."