- 1 boneless pork loin chop (4 ounces)
- 1 medium potato, sliced
- 1 large carrot, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon onion soup mix
- Place the pork chop on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 14 in.). Top with potato, carrot and peas. Sprinkle with soup mix. Seal foil tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until meat juices run clear, turning occasionally. Carefully remove foil to allow steam to escape. Yield: 1 serving.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dinner in a Packet(3)
Sort By :
My whole family enjoyed these and they were really easy, next time I will just make sure to spread my onion soup mix out more.
Fixed this during the 2009 Kentucky ice storm on our gas grill after 7 days with no electricity and it was TERRIFIC!
I was very disappointed in this recipe. The pork chops came extremely dry.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilled Vegetables >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >