No matter the time of day, there's nothing nicer than an easy egg dish. Featuring satisfying ingredients like Canadian bacon and cheese, this entree is really special. I think you'll agree.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced Swiss cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- Place Canadian bacon in the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish; top with Swiss cheese. Break eggs over cheese. Pour cream over
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese,
- paprika and pepper. Bake 4-8 minutes longer or until eggs are nearly
- set. Sprinkle with parsley and let stand for 5 minutes before
- Cut between each egg and top each muffin half with an egg, and slice
- of bacon and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.