Dinner Eggs Recipe
No matter the time of day, there's nothing nicer than an easy egg dish. Featuring satisfying ingredients like Canadian bacon and cheese, this entree is really special. I think you'll agree.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 12 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced Swiss cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1. Place Canadian bacon in the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with Swiss cheese. Break eggs over cheese. Pour cream over eggs.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, paprika and pepper. Bake 4-8 minutes longer or until eggs are nearly set. Sprinkle with parsley and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- 3. Cut between each egg and top each muffin half with an egg, and slice of bacon and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC