Dilly Zucchini Dip
Field editor Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana says, “This thick and creamy dip will keep your guests wanting more.” When paired with veggies, this colorful recipe is pleasing to the eye and to the palette!
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup finely shredded zucchini, squeezed dry
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables.
- Yield: 2 cups.