Dilly Zucchini Casserole
Whenever I take this time-saving side-dish casserole to a potluck, I seldom bring any home, and folks often ask for the recipe. If I have fresh dill, I'll substitute a couple tablespoons for the dill weed. It's easy to assemble and easy on the budget at only 77¢ a serving.
5 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 large onion, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, dill, salt
- and pepper. Add eggs and oil. Stir in zucchini and onion until
- blended. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 410 calories, 32 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 176 mg cholesterol, 978 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.