Dilly Veggie Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable dill dip
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan; seal seams. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Spread dip over crust; sprinkle with the carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, onions and olives. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 servings.
1 piece: 225 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Dilly Veggie Pizza
"Love this recipe but very messy to eat! Veggies fall off crust with very bite."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.