- 2-3/4 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, green pepper, cheese, onions and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Dilly Veggie Pasta Salad
Sort By :
"It's not my husband's favorite - the dill throws him off I think. But I L-O-V-E this salad and find myself sneaking to the fridge for more bites, and mourning when it's gone."
"Wonderful light dressing! This pasta salad was mild and a great hit with my family and friends. Will definitely make again. :)"
"I don't care for pasta salads normally and I love this one. It was also a hit with all of our elementary teacher's when I took it in for dinner on conference night! Great to make a day ahead and just add the cheese at the last minute or with each serving."
"This is really good! My husband, who doesn't usually care for pasta salad, loved it!"
"Fantastic! I threw in a bunch of random veggies I had on hand and even used a few random types of pasta. The sauce was incredible, and I'm so happy to have a pasta salad recipe that doesn't use mayo!"